Besides the Chronic migraine…..
- General & Social Anxiety Disorder
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Serotonin Deficiency
- Chronic Fatigue
- Sensory Overload (Sensitivity to Light, Sound, Pain, Smell)
- Brain Fogs (Confusion, Lost of Thought, Trouble Focusing, & Trouble with Coordination)
- Mood Changes (Highs & Lows)
- GI Problems (Irritable bowels)
- Sleep Problems (Staying & Falling asleep despite exhaustion)
- Lack of Motivation (Moderate to Severe)
- Strange Appetites (No appetite to Serious Cravings & Binge-Snacking)
Yea.. It sucks. All this due to the imbalance and the lack of Serotonin, a compound present in blood platelets and serum that constricts the blood vessels and acts as a neurotransmitter.
Continue reading ““Omgah~ What’s Wrong with You?””
Hello, I’m Kat..I am 25 years old. I am a really giddy/girly girl who gets amazed and inspired by life, kindness, and hope in life and love. I also believe in that whole soulmate thing and that people can change.. and I give second (..and third) chances. I forgive them always even though they don’t deserve to be. But I have this one side that’s all sad and unrecognizable. It scares me. I am completely not myself. I mean, I know my worth, I forever believe in good, hope and love because it’s who I am. However, sometimes or most of the time, I am plagued by crippling pain and anxiety. I would have unexplained, horrible migraines that I would be stuck in bed as long as I got it. Sometimes I’m lucky and cold showers could make take some pain off and I could still be a little productive or able to stand or sit up. But sadly, sometimes I get anxiety attacks where I just go in this state of not wanting to leave and stay in. In all this, I would feel numb, dissociated, exhausted- and I’d be in grief for time or opportunities lost…
Continue reading ““You’re not the Kat, I know””
It isn’t selfish to take care of yourself, to pull yourself away from something toxic… all these years, I made people my priority and made myself disappear.